Sunday, December 31, 2006

MS - Sharpoint Server 2007

I attended a 5 days training session on MOSS (Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server 2007) in Avantus.
Originally it was intended only for MS tech guys in my company but i managed to get inside. The prime intention is to learn and some obviously draw some comparisons between my favorite LND and SP. I know i cannot compare LND with just SP cos SP requires many other things to get it work.

I will try to write this in detail later but the conclusion i had to draw is - if your infrastructure is Lotus already, i don't think its a good idea to use Sharepoint. If you are a MS shop yes you didn't had anything of this kind before and oh yes, you could move with additional M$.

In my opinion, if you are already LND shop and also use Quickplace, you are in the game already :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi senthil,

    Good to c u r comment ....

    I agree with u ....

    ReplyDelete