Friday, October 14, 2005

Change in the blog title and content

Lots of early morning thoughts made me wake up again from the bed which leads to a title change for my blog. Yes, i am renaming my blog to "The Power of IBM Lotus Notes/Domino".

This decision is made keeping few things in mind. Earlier i thought of writing of whatever i feel but mostly on Lotus Notes and my own personal feelings, thoughts etc and hence named as Mirror Image.

Now i have decided to get a step ahead by keeping myself positive and focus more on positive side of me rather than just this is not good, that is not good. May be i am finding a bit hard to explain it but i do hope i would do better in the times to come.

So from now, i would write on Notes/Domino of whatever i know, i understood, i experience, i read for the benefit of myself and largely to my customers, friends, colleagues et all.

I hope i am going to enjoy of whatever i have chosen to and i sincerely hope other too will feel the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment